The sound of silence is truly the sound of getting tons of work getting done and building Fabricatorz. I grounded myself December 1 of last year. I’ve been on lockdown cranking with the otherZ on many client projects, the new Fabricatorz website, and spending most of my time in Beijing.
Fabricatorz 2.0 Website
Check out the new Fabricatorz! It shows one of the strengths of Aiki Framework, to use old databases. What you see at Fabricatorz website is aiki-powered. We are keeping the WordPress admin interface for posting right now. Over time, we will slowly remove the lobotomized WordPress, but for now, the site is running nice and fast!
Aiki Framework 0.9.0.1
Open Clip Art Library 3.1
Has it really been a year since we made an official Open Clip Art Library release? We finally moved the site off of community hosting servers because it has become a big site to maintain and needs lots of ongoing love and features. Check out the new Open Clip Art Library features!
- Our new favoriting system
- A better landing page including more main page features and the most popular clipart.
Collections have been improved
- Our server has been moved to a big linode box, thanks to gandi.net for supporting our development
- We added imagebot image editing to each clipart page simpy click the “Edit Image” button on a Clip Art detail page.
- Now you can set the resolution of the raster art you desire to download by entering a number into the white box on a Clip Art detail page and by pressing the orange [PNG] button. You can copy the link in that box and use it as HTML anywhere on the web.
And, More Soon…
We have a big launch planned for another project in late March here in Beijing, and many many client projects at 99% that are about to be launched at Fabricatorz. I’m still pushing hard on all four of my projects: 王✳爻气. For 2012, I’m moving my social mark”i”ting to sites I control and you will see less biz talk here and more of those ole’ fashioned @rejon type hash taggings. This year is about less hype, no conferences, and more production. Don’t forget, if you are coming through Beijing, looking for a tactical creative a-team for hire, or want to buy a milkymist: email email@example.com.