Busy time indeed! I made a blog post on Fab blog about the work we did in the fall to rebuild all of Creative Commons public websites. Here’s a snippet:
In early September, Fabricatorz were contracted by Creative Commons to redesign and launch an updated website design in time for the Creative Commons Summit and its fall fundraising campaign. Later we were to roll-out the same theme across their other major websites. That means we had to crank out in a short time a theme that could be simplified, controlled from one set of master files, and change quickly based upon regular direction from CC staff, while making sure everything works well across five web engines: the main wordpress site, civicrm, the cc licensing engine, CC’s Wiki and search.creativecommons.org.