So, I flashed and updated my kernel, rootfs and u-boot to the latest and greatest. All works except the interface is squished into an approximately 200 x 100 pixel window with the UI Starting image below all of this. Of course, I filed a bug and hope this gets resolved. In the meantime, I’ll just re-flash the thing every weekend now that I got my openmoko hacking workflow figured out and try to do my part by filing bugs and so forth to keep on things…sooooo soon I will have my open phone and chuck this POS phone I have now.
Regardless, I got my OpenMoko to dial out and left I nice message on some phones That is cool